Keep your propane gas-fired heating equipment running safely and efficiently. Each Greco Energy service plan includes an annual tune-up and safety inspection, which decreases your fuel consumption and helps protect you from unexpected service calls throughout the heating season.
Call (203) 755-3003 or contact us to sign up!
Gas-Fired Comfort Protection Plan*
This plan is designed for our gas customers. Whether you heat with oil, propane, natural gas, or electricity, it’s important to have your system inspected and tuned for efficiency annually.
Our Gas-Fired Comfort Protection Plan includes an annual tune-up and safety inspection, discounts off all repairs to the existing system, Loyalty Rewards Program dollars, and much more! You can even use your rewards dollars toward the installation of a new propane appliance like a tankless water heater. You can also apply your rewards dollars toward an ultra-efficient heating system, or even a central air conditioning system!
- ANNUAL INSPECTION & EFFICIENCY TEST – Know that your system is operating safely and efficiently after the heating season. This maintenance must be scheduled annually between April and October.
- 10% OFF THE TOTAL REPAIR COST – During the life of this agreement, Tower Energy will discount any repairs to the existing system 10% in which repair is safely recommended and meets local code.
- EMERGENCY SERVICE – Available 24/7/365
- PRIORITY REPAIR SCHEDULING
- LOYALTY PROGRAM – Earn $50, up to $500 total, toward an equipment installation of your choice for every year you renew your Gas-Fired Comfort Protection Plan with Greco Energy.
*ALL PLANS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND YOU MUST QUALIFY