Greco Energy offers comprehensive solutions for all types of residential, commercial, and industrial cooling solutions for customers in Connecticut. We offer:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installations & Upgrades
- Ductless Cooling Solutions
- Free 2nd Opinions For New AC Installations
Dealing with a broken central air conditioning system in the middle of the summer is no fun! Call us for trusted, quick air conditioning system repairs. We handle emergency repairs calls and more.
Greco Energy makes sure your air conditioning system operates at its best with our regularly scheduled air conditioning preventative maintenance and tune-up services. Prevent breakdowns with our AC services.
Save as much as 30% on your air conditioning energy bills by upgrading systems that are older than 15 years. Click the button below to get started with your air conditioning upgrade and installation service by Greco Energy.
Greco Energy installs and services ductless cooling systems. Ductless air conditioning is an excellent solution for additions, problem rooms, stand-alone structures, commercial spaces, historic homes, and more.
Why Choose Greco Energy For Your Air Conditioning Needs?
Greco Energy offers the following air conditioning benefits to our customers:
- 24/7 emergency repair service to our customers. Have peace of mind knowing that your cooling system will be repaired, regardless of the time of day or night!
- Expertly trained air conditioning repair technicians. Our HVAC technicians remain current on the latest advancements in the industry. This guarantees that your HVAC system repairs are done correctly and affordably, every time!
- Fully stocked repair vans. Our fleet of HVAC service trucks remains fully stocked, ensuring that replacement parts are readily available.
Request An Air Conditioning System Appointment From Greco Energy
Learn More About Greco Energy's Air Conditioning Services
You can depend on Greco Energy for all of your residential, commercial, and industrial cooling comfort needs. Our entire HVAC team at Greco Energy is dedicated to keeping you cool all summer long with our cooling system services. Read more.
Heating And Air Conditioning Repair Near Me
When your heating and air conditioning system isn't providing you with the comfort that you deserve, then your HVAC system is experiencing problems that need to be addressed right away. Usually, when you deal with an ailing HVAC system immediately, then the cost of a heating or air conditioner repair is far less than if you wait. In some cases, waiting can lead to a total malfunction of your furnace or AC unit, even if the problem was a simple repair to begin with. Therefore, save money, time, and stress by calling your trusted HVAC company when your system is acting up.
Call Greco Energy for superior heating and air conditioning repair in New Haven County, Connecticut, and the surrounding areas. Our expert and NATE certified technicians can come to your home and look over your system. They can correctly diagnose the problem and offer you, if possible, a wide range of solutions. This way, you can make an informed decision that works best for you and your family. All of our HVAC services are competitively priced, and we guarantee the work that we do. Call today for a free, in-home consultation.
Home AC Repair Near Me
An air conditioner will show obvious signs when it needs professional attention from an HVAC contractor. Whenever you notice these signs, be sure to call a licensed HVAC contractor immediately. Some of the signs include:
- There is warm air blowing out of the vents
- Insufficient Airflow
- Your air conditioner has frequent cycles
- There is a high level of humidity in your home
- Pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner
- Your air conditioner emits bad odors
- Unusual noises coming from your air conditioning unit
- An unexplainable rise in home cooling costs
Basically, a good rule of thumb is that if you suspect that your HVAC system is performing in an unfamiliar manner, call in a pro. It's not worth the wait to see if the problem gets worse. This can leave you in the middle of the summer with a malfunctioning air conditioner. If you have ever experienced this type of situation, then you know just how awful it is. Instead, be proactive and make an appointment.
For air conditioning repairs in New Haven County, Connecticut, call Greco Energy. Our superior AC repair services are fast and affordable. You can always depend on us to repair your air conditioner correctly, the first time around.
HVAC Near Me
Having access to an HVAC company that you can trust is essential as a homeowner or business owner. You don't want to find one at the last minute when you have a malfunctioning system on your hands. This leads to rushed divisions that you may regret later on. So, take time now to research the HVAC companies in your area so you can have one in mind when a problem arises. Below, we list a few things to keep an eye out for:
- Research & Referrals: It is always best to do some research, read reviews online, and ask an HVAC company for referrals. An honest heating and air conditioning company will be able to provide you with these with no problem. Make sure to work with someone who has a good reputation for delivering quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
- Safe & Certified: Make sure the company you hire has technicians on staff that are licensed and bonded. Make sure they have the proper insurance and that they perform a background check their employees.
- Get Estimates & Compare: A reputable HVAC company will provide you with a written estimate. It should include the costs of labor, parts, and a date of completion. Make sure the written proposal explains everything in detail and that it is understandable. Get a couple from different companies and compare which one is best.
- No In-Home Evaluation, No Go: Some dishonest HVAC companies will offer an over-the-phone estimate. If you call an HVAC company and they offer you an estimate on the phone, then it is best to go with another company. A reputable heating and cooling company will want to come to your home, assess your situation, and offer you a written estimate for any work that they will perform.
- Rebates And Special Offers: HVAC companies are aware of any rebates and offers that are available to you. Be sure to ask about this to save on HVAC replacement costs. They should gladly walk you through offers, rebates, and warranties that are available.
- Energy Efficiency: If you need an HVAC replacement unit, be sure to ask about Energy Star-rated models. An HVAC contractor aims to improve the efficiency of your home. Therefore, they will offer you solutions that help reduce your heating and cooling costs.
- Licensing And Experience: As always, you should work with an HVAC company that has the proper licensing and experience to deliver high-quality work. Check that their license is valid and that they have a long history of performing the type of work that you are seeking.
Call Greco Energy for superior heating and AC services. You can always depend on us to service your system correctly, the first time around.
Central Air Conditioner Prices
When you need to replace your air conditioning unit, one of the first questions you may ask is about the price of the central air conditioner. However, there is a lot more than the price that you should consider. Make sure that the unit that you invest in has a high energy efficiency rating. Although these units may have a slightly higher price tag, they will cost you less in the long run. Make sure to buy a unit that has a high SEER rating and is Energy Star certified. You will pay much less on your cooling costs, offsetting the higher cost of an energy efficiency unit. Energy Star rated units have an excellent return on investment.
Air Conditioning Installation Cost
Not only should you invest in an air conditioner that is energy efficient, but you should also work with a contractor that can install it correctly. The installation of an HVAC unit is essential as it impacts how the air conditioner operates, its lifespan, and your comfort. Don't opt for a top of the line unit and then hire an HVAC contractor who has little to no experience installing them. An HVAC contractor should perform a Manual J load calculation to determine the proper size for your home. Then they should provide you with a few energy-efficient options that aim to improve your comfort while reducing your cooling costs. Do your research and find a local HVAC company that has a long history of providing air conditioner installations in your area. Even if the air conditioning installation costs are a bit more than what another HVAC company offers, you will pay less on energy costs and AC repairs down the road. Likewise, you won't have to deal with a premature AC replacement due to incorrect installation.
Contact us today to schedule your air conditioning system installation, service, tune-up, or repair. Call (203) 755-3003 or complete the form below.